please note that, regrettably, the "Search" function is broken. Until it is fixed you will need to use the "find" function, or its equivalent, in the browser you are using
Use the form below to search for documents in the ASOMAT web site containing specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. You will then need to search for the word within the document using your browser's 'search' or 'find' or equivalent function. A brief explanation of the query language is available, along with examples.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- dentist amalgam
- finds documents containing 'dentist' or 'amalgam'
- dentist or amalgam
- same as above
- dentist and amalgam
- finds documents containing both 'dentist' and 'amalgam'
- dentist not amalgam
- finds documents containing 'dentist' but not 'amalgam'
- (dentist not amalgam) and mercury
- finds documents containing 'mercury', plus 'dentist' but not 'amalgam'
finds documents containing words starting with 'toxic'